Furnace Installation in Columbus, OH
Fast & Affordable Heating Replacement
We all know the entire state of Ohio plunges into freezing temperatures during the winter. If you take a good look around during the autumn season, you can see all the natural world preparing for the upcoming freeze. For humans in the Greater Columbus Area, however, the best way to prepare for the frigid months between December and March is by making sure you have a functioning, powerful furnace.
When is it Time to Replace My Furnace?
Knowing when it's time to stop putting off the inevitable by scheduling another repair can be a tricky process – a new furnace costs more than repairs in the short term, but what about in the long term? At a certain point, you could end up saving hundreds of dollars by replacing your old furnace with a new, more energy-efficient model. Our experienced technicians can help you through this process, but it's important to come into that conversation armed with your own knowledge. Some of the most common signs that you need a new furnace include:
- The age of your furnace: These units are generally expected to last between 15 and 30 years. Once you hit the 15-year mark, you should start looking at newer models to replace your current system with. The savings from the increase in energy efficiency alone could be enough to make the upgrade worth it, even before a major component breaks down.
- Strange noises: If you notice your furnace making popping, rattling, screeching, humming, clicking, or booming noises on a consistent basis, it's likely that a core component is breaking down.
- Soot collecting near the furnace register: Dust and soot collecting in front of the air duct cover to your furnace is a sign that it's producing too much carbon dioxide, and likely needs to be replaced.
- Pilot flame burning yellow: Your furnace's pilot flame should be blue – if you notice a yellow flame, shut off your furnace immediately and call in a professional. This is a sign that it likely has a dangerous gas leak and is producing carbon monoxide.
- Increase in your utility bill: If your energy cost has increased, this can be a sign that your unit has become inefficient and is working harder than usual to provide the proper heating temperature in your home.
Routine repairs: Furnaces will require the most repairs during the last two years of the unit's life span. If you notice you are frequently making repairs, it's a sign that your furnace is on its way out, and you should consider replacing it instead.
Uneven temperatures in your home: if you notice different areas in your home are a lot cooler, it's likely due to an issue with your furnace. Aging units can have problems pushing heat out evenly within your home.
Whether you are moving into your first home and need a brand-new system, or your current model is old and inefficient and needs to be completely replaced, you can count on quality furnace installation in Columbus if you contact our expert team at Aire-Flo Heating, Cooling & Generators.
Call us today at (614) 585-8944 or contact us online so that we can give you a free estimate for any new installations.
We Install a Wide Range of Furnaces
There are so many different types of options that you may be wondering what your options are, and which will best fit your personal heating needs. Because of our many years of experience, we can advise you on several available types and brands that would best suit your needs. We offer free estimates on all new equipment sales, so you have nothing to lose - let our team get you back to comfort in no time.
We proudly install:
- Natural gas furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Duct systems
Depending on the layout of your home, as well as your monthly energy usage, and financial plans, together we can determine which type of heater will be the most efficient in warming your home.
Transparent Installation Plans
Many companies move forward with installations without their clients fully understanding the details of the process or knowing their full range of options. In contrast, we are completely transparent in laying out all possible approaches and plans for installations before we start any project in your home. Using clear language that you can actually understand, we fully explain the potential challenges or alternative placement options at hand, so there are no surprises.
Even though all our installations come at a competitive, flat rate price, you hold the ultimate authority to decide exactly where you want a furnace installed. Only once you are completely satisfied with your decisions will we move ahead and start the actual installation process.
Certified Integrity You Can Trust
Not only are all our team members highly skilled in their knowledge and practical expertise, but we have the credentials to back this up. Our company is NATE certified, and we have been members of ACCA, Air Conditioning Contractors of America, for several years. As an A+ BBB Member since 1956, as well as being a Carrier Distinguished Dealer, we can assure your complete satisfaction when you receive heating installation services from Aire-Flo Heating, Cooling & Generators.
Contact us now at (614) 585-8944 for heater installation that will keep you cozy and comfortable all winter long.
Our Customers Love UsHear What They Have to Say
“He did a wonderful job diagnosing the problem, explaining what happened, and recommending solutions”- Thomas H.
“All in all I am very happy and cooling down.”- Chris H.
“Have a long relationship with Aire Flo.”- Miranda B.